Q: What Does Golden Pet Life CBD Do?
All mammals including humans have an endocannabinoid system (Also known as a (ECS). The ECS is involved in almost every system in your pet’s body, like cardiovascular, cognitive/memory, digestion, and relaxation functions. The ECS, whether a human’s or a pet’s, is regulated by receptors called CB1 and CB2.
Phytocannabinoids attach to the receptors, helping them function with more power for longer durations.
Golden Pet life oils and treats are a premium phytocannabinoid Holistic, Organic (CBD) product that works with your pet’s ECS system, improving the CB1 and CB2 receptors.
- CB1 Receptors – One of the most abundant receptors in the brain, are found in almost every neuron in a dog, cat or horse’s body.
- CB2 Receptors – Are found almost exclusively in your pet’s immune system.
Golden Pet Life CBD oils and treats incorporate CBD which is a natural compound that interacts well with the CB1 & CB2 receptors. According to scientists, a mammal’s body (including dogs, cats and horses) evolved to require phytocannibinoids in order to function at optimal levels of health.
Scientists also found that the CB1 & CB2 receptors, when activated by phytocannabinoids, allow for two-way communication between your dog, cat or horse’s various body systems.
Evidence suggests that Golden Pet Life CBD products may prove useful in pain modulation by inhibiting neuronal transmission in pain pathways.
Golden Pet Life CBD products are Shown to reduce separation anxiety in dogs. Researchers also suggest that it may be effective for general panic disorder.
It May Treat Seizures and Other Neurological Disorders
Studies have shown that seizures were reduced in animals, though there is no guarantee.
Golden Pet Life Promotes Cardiovascular Health and protects against the vascular damage caused by a high glucose environment, inflammation or type 2 diabetes in animal models.
CBD Hemp has been used for centuries for many positive reasons. Golden Pet Life May help your pet with the following below
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Parasitic Infections
- Bacterial Infections
- Skin Problems
- Lack of energy
- Along with many more!
Q: Why should I use Golden Pet Life?
- We are 100% Organic and Natural with no additives
- We only use Broad spectrum organic oils
- We only use CO2 extraction process
- Each product is formulated with your pet in mind manufactured in a Certified, registered facility
- We have Third party lab testing on all our products (Click Here for testing results)
- We are 100% free of solvents, pesticides, metals, and unnatural substances
- All oils come with a oral syringe and instructions. All our treats come with dosing instructions as well. Our delivery method is to ensure the maximum amount of CBD per dose)
Q: What makes Golden Pet Life different from other pet CBD products?
A: Golden Pet Life CBD is derived from Organic Holistic Broad Spectrum Cannabidiol Oils. Extracted from the highest quality using all-natural occurring hemp and omega-3 Oil. Each product is formulated with your pet in mind. We do not use ANY artificial ingredients, flavors, preservatives, or colors whatsoever. Our product is 100% pure and something that can be found only in Mother Nature. At Golden Pet Life, we ONLY create and sell a product we would give to our own pets. Our pets LOVE our CBD products and your will too!
Q: How do I determine what strength Golden Pet Life CBD oil to use?
A: There are many factors in deciding which milligram bottle to choose which can also depend on what you are treating your pet for. Since each dog or cat is different, it really becomes a personal decision. Note that in each 1 ounce/30ml bottle, the dropper each contain approximately 40 drops. Please use this chart to choose the size:
- Small sized pet 45lbs & under 120MG bottle. (contains approx. 4mg CBD per full dropper)
- Medium sized pet 46lbs to 100lbs 550MG bottle (contains approx. 16.7mg CBD per full dropper)
- Large sized pet over 101lbs 1100MG bottle (contains approx. 36.7mg CBD per full dropper)
Note for horses: Horses are bred like lean dogs. The 550mg oil is a good choice for horses.
Q: How much Golden Pet Life CBD oil do I give my pets; and how long does it take to work?
A: Getting started: To start, when you give your pets Golden Pet Life tincture oils, make sure to shake up the bottle. The product will settle because of the natural ingredients. It should be stored in a cool, dark, dry place between uses, ideally inside of a medicine cabinet. We recommend keeping a log when giving your pets all Golden Pet life CBD products. With Golden Pet Life tincture oils, we recommend starting at a lower dose of 1-5 drops per 10lbs of body weight, 1-2 times per day. We recommend administering the drops directly into your pet’s mouth or gums. You can give more or less until desired results are achieved. Give orally, directly in the mouth, or on food. You should see results in less than 30-45min, positive results can vary between 8-10 hours.
- **Examples of different Ways to administer Golden Pet Life Oils**
- Apply it directly to the inside of your pet’s mouth.
- Put the CBD oil on your pets treat.
- Mix it with something tasty.
- Mix it with their food.
You can administer Golden Pet Life CBD to your pet in several ways. But the best most effective way is to lift up their lip and squirt it onto their gums, where the medicine will be absorbed through the gums. Most of the time, dogs and cats don’t mind the taste and will even lick it off of your hand, but if you have a picky pet, you may need to put it on a treat or on their food. You can also rub it on to their inner ear for absorption through the skin. If your dog or cat is having a seizure, administering into the gums is often the best method to get them the medicine quickly to stop the seizure.
Q: How many Golden Pet Life CBD treats do I give my pets; and how long does it take to work?
A: Giving your pets Golden Pet Life treats: Golden Pet Life CBD infused treats, like our Wild Alaskan Freeze Dried Salmon treats, along with our Freeze-Dried Chicken Treats, lastly with our Bacon treats. Our treats are an excellent way to incorporate CBD into your pet’s diet.
- Each treat has about 3-4 mg of CBD, which means that you will see less of an effect if you are only using treats, as opposed to using a combination of treats and oils. You can give your pet anywhere from 1-2 treats daily for a normal dose, regardless of weight. If your pet gets into the treats and eats more than the regular dose, they will be okay. They cannot overdose on the treats (but their tummy may hurt from over-eating). We recommend waiting 45 minutes to 1 hour before dosing again.
- You should see results within an hour or less. Results can last for 6-8 hours depending on the pet’s weight and health. Please allow several days for optimum results. We feel Golden Pet Life CBD nutrition is a healthy way of life, a vital element of your pet’s daily diet.
Q: Should Golden Pet Life CBD Products be given more than once per day?
A: To start, we recommend you administer the dose once per day to start, and take notes of how your pet is responding. Monitor the signs and symptoms over the next several days and make adjustments based on your pet’s response.
Q: Is CBD Legal?
CBD that comes from the hemp plant is legal in all 50 states. And thanks to the 2018 Farm bill, hemp is currently being grown in 40 states and growing.
Q: Can my pet get high from Golden Pet Life CBD?
No, your pet will not get high from CBD products. Our CBD comes from the hemp plant, which contains less than 0.3% of THC, to comply with the 2018 Farm Bill. Cannabinoids in our CBD oil products & treats, including cannabidiol (CBD), will not cause psychoactive effects or a “high” feeling, but will cause a feeling of calm.
Q: Will Golden Pet Life interact with my pet's medication?
A: We always recommend consulting with your veterinarian prior to using our products.
Q: Can my pet overdose on CBD?
Your pet cannot overdose on CBD oil or treats.
Q: Is Golden Pet Life CBD only for dogs and cats? Or can I give it to my guinea pig, rabbit, horse or other pet?
All Golden Pet Life CBD products are safe for any size pet. Golden Pet Life products are NOT pharmaceuticals. They are organic, plant-based, non-GMO nutritional products that you can feed your pet with total confidence and ease.
Q: Once I start Golden Pet Life for my pets, should I always give it to them?
A: Yes! We feel your pets nutrition and health is just as important as humans. Once you make a decision to eat healthy, you must continue eating healthy in order to gain the benefits from the nutrients from our products. That goes for people and pets. This is a Holistic yet rewarding lifestyle change for your pets, like all other lifestyle changes, they must be consistent in order to achieve the best results.
Q: How do I put in a wholesale or retail order for Golden Pet Life oils & treats for my store?
A: Please contact Support@goldenpetlife.com